Systems engineering and energy production – competent planning and project design
If you want to construct technologically complex facilities for thermal waste disposal and energy recovery, you need a high degree of competence in planning and project design.
Our engineers are experts for energy recovery from waste and biomass and for the processing and utilisation of residue. They use their know-how both to optimise the performance of existing facilities and build new ones. We support our clients from the idea to the handover.
- work independent of supply-side interests
- have many years of experience
- are service providers for all industries
We go the road from project idea to implementation together. This includes:
- feasibility studies and profitability analyses
- process assessment and technological concepts
- energy and operations analyses
- studies towards facility optimisation
We create all necessary documents for project design:
- process engineering
- plans for the entire facility
- budget planning and scheduling
- approval planning
Furthermore, we take on overall or partial project management, create submission documents, evaluate offers and support the owner with contract handling. Our engineers also monitor detail engineering, execute quality control and keep a close eye on all costs and deadlines up to the start of operation. When the facility has started to operate we continue to support the operators and, if necessary, provide operational assistance, monitor facility operation and offer support for further optimisation.