Waste management concepts for the paper industry
Our forward-looking waste management concepts are based on an end-to-end B+T service chain. Thus, we are one of the prime providers in Europe for the utilisation of the wood-working and paper industry’s residue for more than 25 years.
The results are convincing:
- minimal effort on the client’s side
- clearly calculable costs
- security of disposal at all times
Central to all this is the safe, ecologically sensible and cost-effective utilisation of residue. Every single step and every measure are individually tailored to the client and their specific requirements.
- residue quality management
- individual storage and handling concepts
- optimised logistics from factory to utilisation
- B+T owned recycling plants
- innovation and continuous development
These numbers speak for themselves:
- We take care of 50 paper mills in Germany.
- We dispose of 150 – 150,000 tons per year and client.
- In total, we are responsible for more than 800,000 tons of paper industry residue per year.